Google Fiber Terms of Service

John Fenley pontifier at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:38:18 MDT 2013

I was kind of excited to go sign up early for google fiber on saturday, but found out that Google Fiber's terms of service don't allow "servers".
https://support.google.com/fiber/answer/2659981?hl=en&topic=2440874&ctx=topic
They also don't provide static IPs.
I tried to get someone there to sign a server waiver, but they wouldn't. I made a big sign and protested them on saturday, and some today. I also set up a domain pointing to a page on my server at home.
http://GoogleProtest.com
I put some pictures on my twitter feed:http://twitter.com/pontifierhttp://t.co/vqmDOMnsKmhttp://t.co/B33XYu0HOk
If I get someone to sign one of my waivers I'll let everyone know.Right now there are about 30 Google employees in the Convention center, that's why I'm there protesting.
-John Fenleywww.crossies.com