Google Fiber Terms of Service

John Fenley pontifier at
Tue Oct 8 14:38:18 MDT 2013

I was kind of excited to go sign up early for google fiber on saturday, but found out that Google Fiber's terms of service don't allow "servers".
They also don't provide static IPs.
I tried to get someone there to sign a server waiver, but they wouldn't. I made a big sign and protested them on saturday, and some today. I also set up a domain pointing to a page on my server at home.
I put some pictures on my twitter feed:
If I get someone to sign one of my waivers I'll let everyone know.Right now there are about 30 Google employees in the Convention center, that's why I'm there protesting.