New VOIP pbx setup

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Fri Oct 4 22:49:06 MDT 2013

On 10/4/2013 6:40 PM, Barry Roberts wrote:
> I'll definitely check out FreeSwitch. If you were getting hardware for
> your house, what would you get?
I don't have any first-hand experience with home office equipment for
phones, which is what I assume you're asking about.  I like Polycom and
Snoms for the office, but for something more "home" like, I have heard
great things about Grandstream's cordless phones and we have one in our
Seattle office that they say works well (despite their VoIP traffic
going over a VPN to our office in Utah).

YMMV

-Tod Hansmann