PHP gig for FTW

Steve Alligood steve at betterlinux.com
Tue Nov 19 10:38:26 MST 2013

There is NOTHING wrong with top posting.

Some of us only like the latest information in a thread where we can easily read it without scrolling.

Not my fault other people cannot be flexible enough to read either way, and adapt.

-Steve

(yes, most of that is tongue-in-cheek, but I still don't understand the vehemence and flames that surround the topic)