PHP gig for FTW

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at
Tue Nov 19 01:44:34 MST 2013

I don't know much about this gig, but I told the guy who's gig it is
that I'd get the word out.... so, here it is:

He's looking for about 1 or 2 months of PHP / Wordpress hacking. There
is an existing product that need some love. The project is kind of
interesting, but we turned it down because we don't have any PHP

Anyway, he's got a budget set aside and he'll need to get started A.S.A.P.

Let me know (off-list please) if you're interested. I'll simply pass it along.