[ANN] MountainWest HackWeek 2014 CFP!

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:48:37 MST 2013

Hello PLUGers, I am happy to announce that this spring we will hold a week
of conferences covering JavaScript, DevOps, and Ruby. We are calling it
MountainWest HackWeek and the Call for Proposals are now open! We enjoy
straight-forward presentations that blow minds and melt faces, and have a
bias towards showing lots of code. Please consider submitting a proposal
because we would love to have you speak!

MountainWest HackWeek
Match 17-21, 2014
Salt Lake City, UT
http://mtnwesthackweek.org/

MountainWest JSConf - March 17-18, 2014
MountainWest DevOps - March 19, 2014
MountainWest RubyConf - March 20-21, 2014

Please help us spread the word and encourage your friends to submit as well.

Our selection process includes a blind evaluation by a diverse group of
advisors. Make sure your proposal stands on its own. If you have any
questions please ask!

~Mike
mike at mtnwesthackweek.org