Left clicky, it no worky! Argh!

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Mon Nov 18 07:53:00 MST 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 7:38 AM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry I thought I did mention that.
> We have 5 accounts, mine is the only one that uses gnome as the default,
> the others are all setup to use unity by default.
> When I switch my account to unity it works.  When I switch either of the
> other accounts to use gnome it works.
> When I use gnome, it doesn't work.  That's what's so maddening about it :)

I tried Gnome with 13.10 briefly and while I didn't have the same issue you
are describing, I did have a similar issue. In Gnome, the mouse might work
for 10-15 minutes and then eventually stop clicking. When I went hunting
around, the impression I got was that 13.10 and Gnome are still working out
their relationship and that I should probably stay away for a bit until
things had cooled off.