Left clicky, it no worky! Argh!

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 07:38:12 MST 2013

Sorry I thought I did mention that.
We have 5 accounts, mine is the only one that uses gnome as the default,
the others are all setup to use unity by default.
When I switch my account to unity it works.  When I switch either of the
other accounts to use gnome it works.
When I use gnome, it doesn't work.  That's what's so maddening about it :)