November Meeting: Home Automation With Node.js and Raspberry Pi (Clint Berry)

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Fri Nov 15 10:28:34 MST 2013

On 11/15/13 2:46 AM, Dan Egli wrote:
> This topic is one I'd LOVE to see, but there's no way I'm going to be able
> to go to it. Dare I hope that someone will record it and place it on
> YouTube or some other location?

Unfortunately, it looks like even those who attend won't get to see it
this month.  Clint had a last minute business trip come up, and so he
informed me this morning that he won't be able to present.

Anyway, I'm trying to arrange a presentation on short notice.  If anyone
has one they'd like to do, please let me know. :)

Steve