November Meeting: Home Automation With Node.js and Raspberry Pi (Clint Berry)

Dan Egli ddavidegli at
Fri Nov 15 02:46:42 MST 2013

This topic is one I'd LOVE to see, but there's no way I'm going to be able
to go to it. Dare I hope that someone will record it and place it on
YouTube or some other location?

I'd certainly appreciate it!

--- Dan