package manager problem

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:15:42 MST 2013

On November 7, 2013, Russel Caldwell wrote:

> How do I do it with apt-get?

It's been a while for me, but if memory serves, edit your
/etc/apt/sources.list or similar (could be /etc/sources.list, or even a
file in /etc/sources.list.d or /etc/apt/sources.list.d). Remove the
offending URL(s) from the file (or if you have a file in
/etc/sources.list.d or whatever, just rm the file). Then save it, and
apt-get update from there. Don't quote me 100% but I THINK that's right.
It's been a few years since I used apt at all. :)

--- Dan