Any entry level positions open?

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:10:32 MST 2013

On 11/05/13 07:01, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:11 AM, AJ ONeal <coolaj86 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Bluehost is almost always hiring for technical support and billing support
> positions, among other things.  If she's interested in learning web
> development and/or programming, it might be a good fit.  They've certainly
> treated me well.
>
> A list of current openings is available at http://bluehost.com/careers
>
> --
> Jared Smith
> Director of Open Source Outreach
> Bluehost

+1 for Bluehost too. I've been with them for 6 and a half years. Started
out on Tech Support, from there, got to start a new Support Dept with
another tech, then worked up to Developer; did that for nearly 4 years
and moved over to SysAdmin at the first of the year. They treat their
people very well and advancement is there for anyone willing to put the
effort forth. If I can do it, then anyone can.

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com