Any entry level positions open?

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Tue Nov 5 07:01:07 MST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:11 AM, AJ ONeal <coolaj86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> My sister recently moved to Provo and she's looking for a full or part time
> entry level position where she can do some semi-technical work and learn to
> webdev / programming while saving up for school (and then continue to work
> part time while going to school in a semester or two).

Bluehost is almost always hiring for technical support and billing support
positions, among other things.  If she's interested in learning web
development and/or programming, it might be a good fit.  They've certainly
treated me well.

A list of current openings is available at http://bluehost.com/careers

--
Jared Smith