What's the page for syslinux.cfg?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 00:24:29 MDT 2013

On October 31, 2013, Jeff Jibson wrote:

> I think this is what you want:
http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/SYSLINUX

That was good information, but it leaves one part missing. On the PXELINUX
page it shows examples of menus with sub menus. I didn't see any menu
information in that file. The menu keyword was conspicuously missing from
the syslinux file, but in the pxelinux example, you have statements like
"menu default" "menu label", "menu password", etc.... not to mention a
whole host of other "menu X" commands. Do you know where I could find a
listing of all the menu commands, and an explanation of what they are?

Thanks for this!

--- Dan