HSMM-mesh

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Sat Mar 30 21:26:39 MDT 2013

On 3/29/13 7:22 PM, Brad Midgley wrote:
> Jeff
>
>> showing locations of nodes that people have set up and submitted (you
>> have to have a callsign to register, and you have to be signed in to see
>> it): http://www.hsmm-mesh.org/googlemapped-mesh-nodes.html
> What does the map look like for Utah? I'd want to know before going to
> the work to set up a node.

There isn't a continuous network just yet, though there are several
individuals building nodes. The map on the site shows that there are two
nodes in american fork/pleasant grove, and also a few more down towards
springville/spanish fork. I'm hoping to get a node set up here in Provo
in the next month or so.