Fedora 18 console screen res, help me understand systemd

Nathan pluggie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:31:23 MDT 2013

The anaconda redesign process wasn't nearly as capricious as one might
guess by the first development result.  If you've followed
http://planet.fedoraproject.org/ you may have noticed all the design notes
and information from the UI designers blog:
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/category/fedora/anaconda/  (she has many
interesting posts about the thought process behind each of the changes).

My conclusion is that  the redesign make sense, but the details weren't
tested enough to reduce the pain involved in the switch (at least for us
old timers who had the previous design seared into our subconscious).
Overall, its good progress, and with luck they'll have knocked off more of
the pointy bits before F19.

-Nathan