Fedora 18 console screen res, help me understand systemd

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Thu Mar 28 09:16:32 MDT 2013

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 09:49:44 PM Michael Torrie wrote:
> As for important changes, I can't see a single benefit to the new Fedora
> installer.

Oh, Anaconda. Fedora is meant to be bleeding edge and Anaconda in F18 is a
perfect example of that. I like how it handles network installs with ease. I
dislike that upgrades are done completely differently than before now. The
workflow, like you said, is a bit clumsy. I hope they get some UX people
involved and fix problems before F19.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Order your summers suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in