Fedora 18 console screen res, help me understand systemd

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Mar 27 20:41:19 MDT 2013

systemd is a new window manager and mp3 player. It was created by time
traveling Mayans sent from the past by the future to the present in a
last ditch attempt to prevent the second socks/sandals apocalypse.
Research has shown that systemd increases gerbil productivity by 300%.
It may be the reason that razor stored in a pyramid-shaped container
always stay sharp. North Korea claims to be developing its own systemd.
It's endorsed by both the easter bunny and the tooth fairy. My teeth are
whiter and my skin is furrier since I started using systemd.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=systemd