Any 100% telecommute jobs out there?

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Wed Mar 27 14:18:49 MDT 2013

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 02:29:37 PM S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> What can I say, I really like it here in Ecuador, but the project I'm
> attached to is wrapping up (at the least the part where I'm useful),
> so I'm going to be in the market for a new job in the next 30 days.
> I'm pretty much open to taking a look at anything, but I would like to
> stay in Ecuador and so at this time I'm primarily interested in jobs
> that are 100% telecommute.
> Is anyone aware of any openings?

The company I used to work for (Grant Street Group in Pittsburgh) hires
telecommute Perl programmers (grantstreet.com). They do have biannual meetings
that you have to show up at in Pittsburgh, but otherwise it's a work remote
deal. Marissa Meyer would be livid.

The Perl Jobs site <http://jobs.perl.org/> has an exclusive telecommute list
for people who are looking  to work remotely. Your followup message didn't
indicate you had any Perl experience, but I thought I'd toss that out anyway.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "The best way to get back on your feet -- miss a car payment."