Any 100% telecommute jobs out there?

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Wed Mar 27 14:18:49 MDT 2013

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 02:29:37 PM S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> What can I say, I really like it here in Ecuador, but the project I'm
> attached to is wrapping up (at the least the part where I'm useful),
> so I'm going to be in the market for a new job in the next 30 days.
> I'm pretty much open to taking a look at anything, but I would like to
> stay in Ecuador and so at this time I'm primarily interested in jobs
> that are 100% telecommute.
> Is anyone aware of any openings?

The company I used to work for (Grant Street Group in Pittsburgh) hires
telecommute Perl programmers ( They do have biannual meetings
that you have to show up at in Pittsburgh, but otherwise it's a work remote
deal. Marissa Meyer would be livid.

The Perl Jobs site <> has an exclusive telecommute list
for people who are looking  to work remotely. Your followup message didn't
indicate you had any Perl experience, but I thought I'd toss that out anyway.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "The best way to get back on your feet -- miss a car payment."
    -- Sign seen at a car dealership