Hypervisors and you!

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:03:22 MDT 2013

*I'm familiar with Qemu but last time I tried it I couldn't get any kind of
networking. The directions I saw said I had to install a software bridge
and make all sorts of network changes. Granted that was the Windows version
of Qemu, but either way if it's being recommended now I hope the networking
portion is easier now.*

* *

*--- Dan*