Multi-homing on a budget?

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Mon Mar 25 13:52:06 MDT 2013

Is there any half-decent Wireless 3G or LTE coverage in the area.
They can work fine for failover purposes.

Choosing a second ISP on a different backbone provider is a good idea,
but can be very difficult in rural areas.
However, since most outages are either caused in the last-mile, or by
problems at the ISP, choosing two different ISPs, even on the same
backbone, is still a good idea.