Xinerama multi-computer display

Jessie A. Morris jessie at jessieamorris.com
Mon Mar 25 12:35:00 MDT 2013

If you have an Nvidia card, use the nvidia-settings program. It makes life mucho bueno. If not, I am no help. I've only ever used the nvidia tool. Also, my laptop can only drive 2 screens at once, and it's a "Workstation" laptop, so YMMV on how many screens it can drive.

--
Jessie A. Morris
801-210-1526
jessie at jessieamorris.com