affordable table

Steve Alligood steve at betterlinux.com
Mon Mar 25 10:16:52 MDT 2013

Hence a phrase that has passed into hitchhiking slang, as in "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is." (Sass: know, be aware of, meet, have sex with; hoopy: really together guy; frood: really amazingly together guy.)

( http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Towel_Day_origin_page_from_The_Hitchhikers_Guide_to_the_Galaxy.jpg )

That was from the book.  But I could have sworn that the radio scripts (or was it the tv mini-series?) said "Froopy Dude".  Anyone have a reference for it?

-Steve