affordable table

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Mon Mar 25 10:01:16 MDT 2013

My favorite place for affordable tables is IKEA.  None in the
Philippines, but there are some "nearby" in Taiwan or Singapore.  :)

As far as tablets, i don't recommend any cheap tablets.  They fail too
frequently and are too limited to be very useful.  Much better value
to get a good tablet.  Either the Nexus 7 or iPad Mini are both quite
cost effective and of good quality.  They are fairly resistant to
basic abuse (slobber, grimy hands, tossing on couch, etc).  Of course
they will need at least some limited supervision to avoid: throwing at
other kids, punching the screen, taking in the bath, etc.  They both
have a great software library for games, education tools/toys, etc.