Hypervisors and you!

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 01:02:47 MDT 2013

*I had a thought on this just a bit ago. Just out of curosity, how would
something like work for virtualizing a different architecture? For example,
could I emulate a PC on an older PPC Mac running say an older version of
Yellow Dog Linux? Or could I emulate an x86 chip on an ARM? Or maybe the
other way around, emulating an ARM on an x86 chip?*

* *

*I was just wondering. :)*

* *
*--- Dan*