Bluebox & Freeswitch

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:30:32 MDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

We decided to go with Freeswitch to create that local exchange I
mentioned earlier.
It's up and running on an AWS instance running CentOS 6 something or other.

There is no way on earth I'm going to be able to teach these people
how to administer freeswitch properly.
I just don't have the skills to try and teach them, and my configs are
all pretty much by the book.
Still they will need to admin this once I'm gone and do daily stuff
like provisioning new lines etc.

I've found a nice looking GUI called BlueBox that seems to simplify
the daily admin duties.
However I'm not at all comfortable running a full LAMP stack on this box.
Is it possible to run bluebox on a seperate box?  Or does it have to
be on the same box as the switch?

Thanks in advance for any help.