"Port scanning /0 using insecure embedded devices"

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Thu Mar 21 14:16:25 MDT 2013

http://census2012.sourceforge.net/paper.html

Reading through this made me both impressed and scared. Pinging every
address in a day is rather impressive. The fact that it was able to be
done is scary both from the aspect that there are enough insecure
devices out there to hijack to do it and that there are people checking
and logging this info. Either way, there is a lot of cool info about
usage of IP addresses on the Internet. I especially found the Hilbert
Curve Browser to be especially cool.

mike