Back to the subject of Cat5e?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:07:52 MDT 2013

Not to kill the conversation but the decision was made to go with some
Cisco gear in a quality outdoor enclosure.
Specifically these
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833124154
The thinking is that if one goes out, it's easy & cheap enough to get
spares (technically these are high end Linksys I think, but they carry
the Cisco logo and that made the investors happy).
It also gives them some features they didn't know they wanted :)