Hypervisors and you!

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Mar 15 12:00:33 MDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Joseph Hall <perlhoser at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also really liked VirtualBox the few times I played with it, but I
> only did so from a GUI. It has some excellent command line support,
> which I have never looked at, and it is quickly gaining ground.

When I'm just spinning up a test server on my desktop, I always use
VirtualBox. It's awesome for that. It Just Works on Windows, Mac,
Linux. It's only flaw is that it's now owned by Oracle.

I tried it once as a headless server, but it didn't make much sense to
use it *without* its main strength, the clean GUI. But yeah, the
command line support looks decent.

Gabe