Can someone identify Dan Egli's mail agent so I can avoid it forever?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at
Fri Mar 15 00:47:43 MDT 2013

*Thank you for the well wishes! You're correct it's a very hard situation.
But all any of us can do is make the best of the situation we find
ourselves in. Mine sucks, but I keep reminding myself it could be a lot

* *

*--- Dan*