Can someone identify Dan Egli's mail agent so I can avoid it forever?

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Wed Mar 13 18:41:47 MDT 2013

On 03/13/2013 03:25 PM, Sasha Pachev wrote:
>> A Google search for "Daniel David Egli" should probably give you an idea as
>> to why the security is so tight where he is at. As long as you don't ever
>> have to deal with your security being that tight, you'll probably be ok.
> Dan is not in a good place for a good reason, and I suppose he will be
> the first one to admit it. But we need to remember this:
>
> "Therefore, if ye do not remember to be charitable, ye are as dross,
> which the refiners do cast out, (it being of no worth) and is trodden
> under foot of men." (Alma 34:29)

He's also taken the brave route.  An extended relative of mine was
recently staring down the beginning of a similiar situation, and opted
to check-out, permanently, instead.  While the initial problem was
certainly painful for the whole family, his chosen solution only added
more to the family burden.

So I applaud Dan's courage and sense of humor given all he's up against,
and I wish him well for the rest of his contract.

;-Daniel Fussell