Can someone identify Dan Egli's mail agent so I can avoid it forever?

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Wed Mar 13 15:25:31 MDT 2013

> A Google search for "Daniel David Egli" should probably give you an idea as
> to why the security is so tight where he is at. As long as you don't ever
> have to deal with your security being that tight, you'll probably be ok.

Dan is not in a good place for a good reason, and I suppose he will be
the first one to admit it. But we need to remember this:

"Therefore, if ye do not remember to be charitable, ye are as dross,
which the refiners do cast out, (it being of no worth) and is trodden
under foot of men." (Alma 34:29)

--
Sasha Pachev

Fast Running Blog.