Quantum teleportation, FTL, and causality; was Re: Cat 5 extended run?

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:55:28 MDT 2013

The other end of this spectrum is that people are claiming we know so
much about the physical laws of the universe that any new discoveries
won't significantly change our understanding, so how can fit what we
"know" of the universe with what we "believe" about a god or otherwise
super advanced being capable of creating or manipulating, at a
minimum, a planet and populate it with life.

I would like to point out that 100 years ago, we "knew" it was
impossible to get to other planets because the amount of energy
required to push through the ether that filled space was so large as
to be impossible, and even if we were somehow able to produce the
necessary amount of energy the friction would burn the ship to
cinders.
--
Alan Young