Hard Disk device IDs in Linux

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 01:44:52 MDT 2013

*You have a point there. While the company is somewhat small (much of what
we do works with uncompressed video files or images, hence the space usage)
and so the risk of loosing a ton of money is also small, the fact remains
that the point of setting this up was to avoid the need to restore the
backup in the first place. I do like the hot spares though. I forgot about
those. I'll think about it before making the final choice. But this is good
points made, thank you.*

* *

*--- Dan*