Powerline Ethernet adapters & UPS?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 01:43:29 MDT 2013

*Hmmm.... Hadn't thought of a bridge. That may work. I'll have to look into
that.*

*Any recommendations as to a good bridge and a good wireless AP? If I'm
going to use a wireless AP I'd prefer one I can flash with the OpenWRT
firmware. I understand that's basically Linux for the AP? I'm trying to
maintain as much of a pure Linux environment as I can.*

* *

*--- Dan*