Quantum teleportation, FTL, and causality; was Re: Cat 5 extended run?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:11:33 MDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Troy Wolfe <wolfepak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since we only operate in 0.5 dimensions of time, (linear one directional)
> we inherently can not understand how 3 dimensional time would work. Our
> understanding of causality is wholly inadequate I think.

I disagree.  We don't have to live in the quantum world to understand
how it works.  We don't have to be able to step out of the flow of
time to be able to do the math that describes the flow of time.  Just
because we can't grasp a concept intuitively doesn't mean we can't
understand it.

I poked around the "I'm an unbeliever" part of his site but - with
absolute respect for you as a person - found it totally uninteresting.

-Dan