Quantum teleportation, FTL, and causality; was Re: Cat 5 extended run?

Troy Wolfe wolfepak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:45:34 MDT 2013

Since we only operate in 0.5 dimensions of time, (linear one directional)
we inherently can not understand how 3 dimensional time would work. Our
understanding of causality is wholly inadequate I think.

Dr. Ross has several books, but they can be hard to find, as he goes
against main stream Christianity in many ways. He is also founder of
Reasons to Believe. They have a website with tons of interesting reads.
www.reasons.org
There is some things that might be against lds beliefs but it will
challenge your way of thinking, no matter where you are coming from.