Video Cards

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Mon Mar 4 18:00:05 MST 2013

I've pretty much exclusively used ATI(AMD). Until recently, I was even
running a myth box with an ATI card. All have worked well for me. I've used
both the open source and proprietary drivers. Last time I tested, I got
better FPS with the proprietary drivers.

You'll want to check the driver website before buying. Some older cards are
no longer supported by the proprietary drivers.