New Laptop For sale

Tom Hanks tjhanks at forgeglobal.com
Thu Jun 27 16:25:53 MDT 2013

Greetings All,

My client purchased this laptop w/ 2year warranty
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312449

However, his primary use for this is presentations using a wireless
remote presenter device.  The device has an Alt-Tab function built into
it which he uses to switch from slides to video and back again.  However
this alt-tab function in windows 8 only switches between current app and
desktop view.  Alt-Tab on keyboard works fine, but remote does not.
Long story short, he's tried two other remote presenters, spoken to MS
and Lenovo and both blame the other, he's fed up and want's to get rid
of it.  Newegg is where he purchased, but too painful to restock.

If anyone is interested in this device, asking price is a reasonable
offer above 1k and yes, the 2yr warranty is transferable. (see item 16
in terms and conditions at
http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/ExtendedWarranty.aspx#General)

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

thanks