Most Used Commands

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Thu Jun 27 16:23:16 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Lonnie Olson <lists at kittypee.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
>> How does this list compare to the top commands used by
>> other PLUGers?

I tried to check my command usage on a stray ArchLinux box.  I noticed
something strange.  I found several swear words in my history.  LOL.

I'm not surprised that i've typed these words into my shell, I do this
all the time.  :)  I'm surprised that they were recorded.  My main
machines don't record command not found, but this Arch box does.  What
bash option specifies whether to record command not found errors?  Any
ideas.