Most Used Commands

Lonnie Olson lists at
Thu Jun 27 16:23:16 MDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Lonnie Olson <lists at> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at> wrote:
>> How does this list compare to the top commands used by
>> other PLUGers?

I tried to check my command usage on a stray ArchLinux box.  I noticed
something strange.  I found several swear words in my history.  LOL.

I'm not surprised that i've typed these words into my shell, I do this
all the time.  :)  I'm surprised that they were recorded.  My main
machines don't record command not found, but this Arch box does.  What
bash option specifies whether to record command not found errors?  Any