Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Thu Jun 27 12:35:00 MDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Barry Roberts <blr at robertsr.us> wrote:
> I agree.  I live way more than 20 miles from Bluffdale.
>
> Oh wait, was that not the characterization you reject?

LOL, yes I reject that one too.  There are many in this group that are
from other parts of the country/world.  :)

Actually the only part of that statement that I don't reject is
"loosely associated group of ... hackers".  And that's part of what I
like about the group.  Lots of different opinions, and experience.