Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Thu Jun 27 09:48:04 MDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are a loosely associated group of privacy and freedom loving hackers
> mostly living within 20 miles of the new NSA datacenter in Bluffdale.
> We all feel that we are Patriots and most of us have guns and are willing
> to use them in the defence of our homes and our freedoms.

Who is this "We" you refer to?  Some weird political group you are
associated with?

If you mean PLUG, I have to strongly object to this paragraph.  PLUG
is in no way defined by these ideas.  There are many members of PLUG
(myself included) that strongly reject these statements.  Not all of
them respond on the mailing list.  Please do not infer these
statements because there is a vocal minority on the list that does
believe in them.