Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 06:35:31 MDT 2013

No the point was pretty clear, what was missed was the mirth in my post.
Still from everything I've seen I would definitely say that the USA is a
state sponsor of terrorism in the same vein as Cuba, North Korea & Iran,
which are all called as such by our own government.  If you can find a
legitimate reason for any of those countries to be labelled as such that
wasn't directly a result of our own decision to back a dog in a fight that
wasn't ours I'll publicly retract.