Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

Daniel C. dcrookston at
Thu Jun 27 06:28:28 MDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:28 AM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at> wrote:
> We've declared (well at least I have, and since I saw no disagreement I
> think we all concur) that the US government is a state sponsor of terrorism

I guess the point of my "defining terrorism" thread was missed.  The
US government is not a state sponsor of terrorism.  It is certainly
not a shining example of morality, but it's not sponsoring terrorism
either.  Anyone who thinks it is has an overly broad definition of
terror, or (worse) has been listening to Chomsky.