Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:28:35 MDT 2013

I doubt that's in question at all.

Let's see here...

We are a loosely associated group of privacy and freedom loving hackers
mostly living within 20 miles of the new NSA datacenter in Bluffdale.
We all feel that we are Patriots and most of us have guns and are willing
to use them in the defence of our homes and our freedoms.

In the past week alone we have discussed the following topics.

Edward Snowden and his whereabouts.  The underwear bomber, the shoe
bomber.  Bombing in general, violent action to protect our rights and
general insurrection.
The right to form militias and what the purpose of militia's are.
We have not ruled out the possibility of violently overthrowing the US
government, although probably not as a group.

We have discussed long term storage and preparation albeit this was about
data.
We also had conversations about running secret datacenters in our home.
We've talked about Linux, the deepweb, tor, darknets, i2p.  Also strong
encryption, AES, SHA, Quantum Cryptography.
We discussed how to avoid Prizm and we've discussed the fact that the
people responsible for it should be hung for treason.

We've discussed waterboarding and terrorist investigative techniques.
The second amendment, the first amendment, pretty much all of the others.
Fundamentalist Christianity, Fundamentalist Islam.  Jihad and Holy War.
War in general.  Peace and Peace in general.
The rights of sovereign nations, the rights of states.
We've declared (well at least I have, and since I saw no disagreement I
think we all concur) that the US government is a state sponsor of terrorism
and we've essentially been egging on the less mentally stable among
ourselves to take violent action against Obama and the United State Federal
Government government for allowing baby killings and taxing our income.

That's just the cliffs notes version of it.

Frankly I'd like to take the time to extend a warm welcome to the NSA, CIA,
FBI, IRS, TSA and every other TLA or LEA which wasn't watching us before.
Don't worry about us, we're mostly harmless, mostly.
We do have meetings once a month where we get together and discuss pretty
much the same stuff we do here, still you're welcome to drop by, just ask
Steve Meyers for the time, date and location, it changes pretty
frequently.  Ohh and if you come please bring pizza.

As for the rest of the list, sorry for any troubles you may have on your
next flight :)

Hold on someone's at the door.