Defining Terrorism

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Jun 26 17:26:47 MDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Slow down and think more clearly about what you are saying.
> You have a real mental disconnect.  You say that if you knew for a fact
> there were babies being slaughtered you would step up to the plate.
> Yet you know for a fact that they are and yet you have not stepped up to
> the plate.

He clearly said 4 month old babies.  Not fetuses.

> Violence is not solved by violence.  Your 1 man hit squad would make no
> impact and it would turn the abortionists into martyrs, further degrading
> your cause.

I agree, but I thought only dirty, tree-hugging hippies like me
thought that way.  :)
But that's unrelated to his statement.  He is talking about the
cognitive dissonance of wanting to stop something, but making internal
excuses to avoid doing it.

> The morality of our society is enshrined in our declaration of independence
> our constitution and our bill of rights and all other subsequent
> legislation and all other common law decisions that further elaborate on
> this morality.  Our laws grant a monopoly on the use of force and violence
> to the State.

No, Laws != Morality.  Morality tends to inform some laws, but they
are not the same thing.