Defining Terrorism

Joshua Fenio std3rr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:25:05 MDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:

> Slow down and think more clearly about what you are saying.
> You have a real mental disconnect.  You say that if you knew for a fact
> there were babies being slaughtered you would step up to the plate.
> Yet you know for a fact that they are and yet you have not stepped up to
> the plate.

What?  The whole point of the analogy I used that Sasha was replying to was
that infants are NOT equatable to fetuses.  My point was that those who
believe and shriek that they are equatable, do not act in a way that
supports that posit.  I don't believe that abortion clinics are "killing
babies".

> Violence is not solved by violence.  Your 1 man hit squad would make no
> impact and it would turn the abortionists into martyrs, further degrading
> your cause.

Well that's complete hogwash.  There is a time and a place to use violence.
 I've used violence successfully to end both threats and horrendous acts
before.  Violence should be the last resort, but it shouldn't be off the
table either.

And I'm not talking about abortionists - I'm talking about a metaphorical
place where 4 month olds are being slaughtered.

> All morality is relative.  There is no such thing as universal morality,
> this is a fallacy stemming from religious indoctrination.
> You should do what it is you perceive to be right, but you should be
> prepared to face the consequences both positive and negative stemming from
> those actions.

Um, I agree?  Have you read my previous emails at all?