Diagnosing screen lock problem on Unity?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:21:14 MDT 2013

Ahh I did infact see a process crash notice from x-screen-saver and I think
I removed it.
I'll look more closely, but that does make sense.

I started with Mint, couldn't use cinnamon.  Installed LXDE, realized I
needed to pin windows and started looking at the "ooohhhh shiny!"
screenshots from Unity and decided to give it a try.  My install is
probably a bit of a mess by now.