A well thought out and relevant article on KSL?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:59:29 MDT 2013

For the really secure doomsday plotting type of emails (or stuff I actually
care about being secure such as financial info), I use bitmessage.
Even that has problems though and so before I can start my nefarious plot
to control the world by hypnotizing all it's pet guinea pigs, I will need
to reimplement bitmessage to be more secure.  (Bitmessage doesn't protect
your at rest message, everything is stored plain text including your keys)