Defining Libertarianism (was Defining Terrorism)

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:47:30 MDT 2013

LOL the ads in my gmail are getting more and more frightening.
One recent ad was for Browning rifles.
The ad attached to this email is for AR500 Body Armor, evidently the most
affordable level 3 body armor on the planet and also made right here in the
USA!

Ok yeah I really need to get off gmail, the topic relevance of ads is
getting moving from humorous to creepy.