A well thought out and relevant article on KSL?

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Wed Jun 26 15:15:39 MDT 2013

On 06/26/2013 03:05 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> Now does anyone know of free privacy oriented email alternatives?  I'm
> considering leaving gmail.  This is nothing personal against google but
> I've realized I've gotten lazy and managed to put all of my eggs in 1
> basket.

Raspberry pi :)

I've actually been using Linode for all my email for the past 5
years(actually just noticed that while looking for my referral code for
an IRC conversation).  How ever VPS' still have the problem where they
can get all your stuff if they want, though it creates a little bit more
work for them.

Kyle